Monday, August 30, 2010

Open Your Eyes




“All things were created by Him and for Him. He is before all things and by Him all things hold together.” Colossians 1



This weekend I was on the west coast of California and what a blessing it was! I had the privilege of seeing spectacular sights. The Monterey Bay Aquarium was the highlight, displaying a fantastic array of God’s beautiful handiwork.

On a drive up the coast I saw the sea lions and otters and a fantastic view of the coastline which I will never forget. When I observe God’s marvelous creation, I can’t help but praise Him for His wisdom and variety in creation. Open your eyes to the beauty all around you and allow it to point you to our glorious God. Recognize His power, creativity and wisdom, and thank Him that He loves you and wants to relate to you.

He is our creator. Each of us has been given unique and different qualities. Thank the Lord for the wonderful way He made you and the variety in all creation.

No comments: